Restaurant Week York is all about exclusives! Here are some special events happening ONLY during Restaurant Week, February 25-March 4. Reserve your spot now!
Forno Bova Pop-Ups at YorKitchen
February 25 & 26 and March 4 & 5
Make reservations here
The tasting menu is either $20 or $30 depending on if you finish with a Forno Bova pizza or an Entree.
- Choose 1 Appetizer per Person
- Choose either 1 Pizza ($20) or 1 Entree per Person ($30)
- Each diner receives toasted bread with all the bruschetta toppings
An Evening @ Mezzogiorno
Thursday March 2, 2017. Call 848-5822 for reservations
Mezzogiorno’s $40 Three - course Dinner Special!
Appetizer: New Zealand Mussels with Fennel & Saffron Broth
Premium Green Mussels with slivered fresh Roasted fennel in a delicious zesty saffron broth with Sambuca, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, Italian Sausage, Fresh parsley & lemon
Entrée: Traditional Sicilian Braciole with Braised Escarole
Braised Scaloppini of flank steak wrapped around a stuffing of fresh garlic, onion, Pancetta, Pecorino Romano & Asiago cheeses with Crimini mushrooms, baby spinach, pesto & crushed red pepper. Extra virgin olive oil, garlic & lemon braised escarole. Served with Roma Tomato and sherry marinara
Dessert: EVOO Cake with Amaretto Caramel, Fresh Berries & Semifreddo
Included with Dinner, Mezzogiorno will provide soft beverages & dinner Breads. Bring your favorite bottle of wine to enjoy with this delicious grouping of traditional Italian Offerings. It’s Far Beyond Casual Italian Cuisine!
Taste Test Pop-Up
March 2-4 (& 7-11)
Get your tickets here
INFUSION INDIAN KITCHEN
DINNER- $30 SERVED 5-9PM
Hamir Patel was the first ever Taste Test auditioner and he is back to try new recipes during Restaurant Week York!
Support Hamir by trying his food and telling Taste Test what you think. If this goes well, he could be one of a few concepts to pop up for 3 months in the Taste Test restaurant space and potentially own a brick and mortar location.
$30/person, 3 courses
- Chips and salsa
- Tandoori Chicken with house mint and yogurt sauce
- Samosas with house mint and yogurt sauce
- Coconut curry with chicken and naan (vegetarian option available)
- Indo-Thai simple shrimp
- Indo-Chinese chicken with peppers and onions (vegetarian option available)
- Red curry ginger sauce with chicken and vegetables (vegetarian option available)
- Chole masala (chickpeas) with naan
-Vanilla ice cream topped with gulag jamun drizzled with rose syrup