Oktoberfest week york
Prost! Oktoberfest comes to York City with a week's worth of German-themed menu items at participating Downtown eateries. #oktoberfestyork
Sauerkraut Kroketten: Sausage and Sauerkraut Croquettes with a Sweet Mustard Sauce Dipping Sauce.
3 Croquettes and Sauce for $5.25
By the piece $2.00
CurryWurst - $6.00
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup - $3.50
Charlottenburger Currywurster- Grilled bratwurst smothered in caramelized onions and Drew's special Curry Catsup on a toasted crusty hoagie roll. $8.50
Heinrich's Bavarian Brötchen- Drew's Bier Pulled Pork and Spicy Saurkraut on a York City Pretzel Roll. $8.50
Bauren Frühstück- fried taters, caramelized onions, cabbage, and bier sausages all hashed together with a pair of eggs on top. $7.50
Die Mauer- fried taters, caramelized onions, bier sausage, bacon, a pair of eggs, and 2 pieces of Frankreich Toast with butter and maple syrup. $9.00
Bratwurst, Weisswurst (Veal sausage), Bauernwurst (Smoked sausage w/ mustard seed)
Leberkase and Leberwurst sandwiches. Blaukraut (cooked red cabbage) as a side.
Fruchtsaft Smoothie- An assortment of Fruit Smoothie concoctions, come pick your favorite. Small $3.50, Large $5.00
Die Schweitz- A Lemon Egg Cream- Milk, vanilla syrup and Fresh lemon juice with a touch of fizz (nope, no eggs!). $2.50
Pork Schnitzel with grilled asparagus, crab and hollandaise on a brioche roll
Lunch: Pork Schnitzel Pretzelwich, caramelized onion, beer cheeses, LB mustard
Dinner: Wayne Nell Pork Chop Schnitzel, rye spaetzle, LB red cabbage sauerkraut, lingonberry jus
Soup: Cornbeef Cabbage
App: Pretzel Bites: York City Preztel Co pretzel bites with Spicy Beer Mustard or Honey Mustard
Entree: Sweet or Spicy Sausage served with your choice of Spicy Beer Mustard, Honey Mustard or Sauerkraut with a side of German Potato Salad
- Konigsberger Klopse (German Meatball), with spaetzle and red cabbage $15.95
- Bratwurst, Potatoes and Cabbage $13.95
- Zitronenkuchen (German Lemon Cake) $5.00
OK Schnitzel: mashed potatoes, fried Brussels sprouts, brown sauce, lemon slice - $18
Brat Pretzel Roll Sliders - topped with beer braised onions & beer cheese and served with a side of traditional German-style warm potato salad - $9
Beer bathed bratwurst stuffed in our New England style toasted brioche roll topped with October Fest Beer Mustard. $7.95
- Spatzle Geschnetzletes (Spatzle with a creamy Hunter's sauce) - $12
- Bratwurst Reuben: Bratwurst on a toasted steak roll with signature sauce, sauerkraut & Swiss with house made chips - $9
- Knockwurst Sandwich: Knockwurst topped with sauerkraut & Cheese Wiz on a Brioche Bun with house made chips - $9
Dinner (PUB ONLY):
- Bratwurst Reuben: Bratwurst on a toasted steak roll with signature sauce, sauerkraut & Swiss with warm German potato salad - $10
- Knockwurst Sandwich: Knockwurst topped with sauerkraut & Cheese Wiz on a Brioche Bun with warm German potato salad - $10
House made Italian style sausage, York City pretzel roll, local beer cheese fondue, caramelized onions and peppers
Pretzel Von Schnitzel
Hand breaded and fried pork cutlet topped with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and October Fest Beer Mustard sauce on a toasted pretzel roll served with house made chips. $9.95
- Weisswurst and Krout Sandwich w/ Latkes
- Weiner Schnitzel, Latkes with Sour Cream and Red Cabbage
- Matt's Bavarian Breakfast (available 8am-12pm)
Assorted meats and cheeses, hard boiled egg, warm pretzel roll, jam, butter.
- Obatzda Dip
a biergarten delicacy: paprika spiced cheese spread flavored with a hint of beer
- Skip Reinheimer's Favorite Sandwich (available 11:30am-sold out)
German braunschweiger, thinly sliced onions, german mustard on white bread. Get it Sabol Style on Martin's Potato Roll.
Oktoberfest york festival - sold out!
Saturday, September 17, 2-6pm
Prost! Oktoberfest comes to York City with an outdoor festival to benefit the York City Independent Restaurant Association. Presented in partnership with the Pennsylvania Beer Alliance.
Bier from The Beer Ace, Brewery Products, Mudhook Brewing Co. and Tutonis, featuring Lagunitas Brewing Company; German-themed foods, like Brezeln from York City Pretzel Company and grub from Baron Von Schwein and King Brat; live music from The Alpenlaenders. It's Gemütlichkeit in the City!
Admission to the event is your $5 donation to the York City Independent Restaurant Association. Once inside, food and drink is pay-as-you-go, all around a $5 price point. Capacity is limited so buy your tickets in advance!
PS - Bring CASH for the bar!
- Franziskaner Weissbier
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest and Lager
- Lagunitas Brewing Co IPA and Pils
- Lancaster Brewing Company Oktoberfest & Baked Pumpkin
- South County Brewing Co. Festifall & Cosmic Nod
- Mudhook Brewing Co.
Do you love Downtown events like Restaurant Week York, Burger Week and Crab Week? These events are brought to you by the York City Independent Restaurant Association, a group of York City restaurateurs. In order to continue to bring you awesome food-related activities, we need your support!
Oktoberfest York will kick off a week's worth of German-themed menu items at participating Downtown eateries, so the Oktoberfest fun can continue all week long.
This event is a fundraiser for the York City Independent Restaurant Association. No refunds will be given.
Zicke zacke, zicke zacke, hoi hoi hoi! See you on September 17!